Thursday, April 8, 2010

R St. Raw






































































R St. Speaks is an Open Mic that is on every first Wednesday of EACH month. Its pretty vicious. This Wednesday was My first time seeing the Open Mic, and being able to see other students from the school sing, read poetry, and spit some sick shit. Shannon was the host, and she is a rapper, actress, and singer. I can't remember all the names but I know we had Tony, Lauren, Ellen, Margaret, Diamante, Zach, Kenny P., Chris, Asja, and two other girls that I could not remember their names. There was a free style session, where they played a beat and who ever wanted to could get up on stage and FLOWWW. They also had a "battle of the sexes" so I would call it, and it got a bit out of hand but veryyy amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment