Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well, Well, Well....
Welcome to my blog :)
I hope you all will enjoy this, and feel free to give me feedback on what you like and what you dont like everyonce in awhile, as well as ideas to put up!
I love to blog, and particularly this blog will be about the fashion trends at the Duke Ellington School of the Arts. As you know many artists are very expressive in various ways and I'd like to capture these outfits and memories to show it to the world. :D As well as what goes on in this amazing art school I attend. A mini bio of myself: I am a first year junior at Duke, and I transferred to this school at the beginning of the year from Wilson Senior High School( I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY TIGERS). I am in the visual arts department. (But if you'd like to know more about me and my life check out my other blog http://itsjammersbxtchess.blogspot.com/)

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment